Deviled Eggs

Growing up, I really only had deviled eggs at BBQ's or cook outs. Then there is always that one person that if you don't get to them first there isn't any left. I have several deviled egg lovers in my family. I'm happy with just one maybe two.

1 dozen hard boiled eggs

1/3-1/2 c Miracle Whip or Mayo

2 tsp Yellow Mustard

2 Tbs Sweet relish

Salt and Pepper

Paprika

Remove the shells for egg. I rinse the eggs off to make sure there aren't any tiny pieces of shell. Cut eggs in half long wise. Remove the yolks and place into food processor. Add mayo, mustard and relish. Blend until the yolks are smooth and well mixed. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
Scoop yolk mixture into a Ziploc bag and end off tip. This allows for a clean look when filling in the eggs. Fill each egg with the yolk mixture. I usually have extra left over. Then lightly sprinkle paprika on the filled eggs.
007.JPG
These deviled egg taste delicious and easy to make. Add More Traffic

Comments