Italian Turkey Meatballs

My dad made meatballs for years. I don’t eat much red meat so I started making turkey meatballs instead. Personally I like the turkey meatballs best.
Whether you are just eating meatballs, making subs or adding them to your spaghetti, you can't go wrong with these meatballs.

Meatballs:

2.5 lbs ground turkey

1/2 c bread crumbs

1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese

1 egg

2 tsp Italian seasoning

1 1/2 tsp garlic powder

Favorite Spaghetti Sauce

Mix ingredients well in a large bowl.
412.JPG
Roll into 1 inch balls.
415
I used my homemade spaghetti sauce to cook the meatballs in. I use to sear the outsides of the meatballs before cooking them in the oven, but haven't done that in years.
418.JPG
I pour half of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan. Add the meatballs and pour the rest of the spaghetti over the meat balls. Cover the pan with foil and cook for 45 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees.
These meatballs smell so good. This batch of meatballs covers a couple dinners for my family of 4. You can freeze them and pull them out when you need them later. Just heat them up in the oven.
424.JPG

Comments