Tuna Egg Salad Sandwich

I remember watching Big Top Pee Wee when Pee Wee has a picnic with Winnie. When I was a kid, I hated egg salad sandwiches. When I got older I would get a carving for one time to time.
I even remember the first time I made one for my kids. It was a instant success! My kids love them. The first time I add tuna to it, Little man would ask for them all the time. I don't always keep tuna in stock at my house, so he doesn't get to eat them as often.

1 can white albacore tuna

3 hard boiled eggs diced

1/4 to 1/3 c Miracle Whip or Mayo

1 tsp Yellow Mustard

1-2 tsp Sweet relish

Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
013
It will make 4 decent size sandwiches. I suggest toasting your bread. Sandwiches are a little messier this way but taste so much better.
009.JPG

Comments