Chocolate Chip Cookies

My favorite cookies are hands down chocolate chip cookies! I'm not like most girl. I don't prefer to eat the cookie dough. I would rather eat hot fresh cookies straight from the oven. Lightly under-cooked where the cookies are chewy and gooey!

1/2 c butter or margarine

1/2 c sugar

1/2 c brown sugar

1 egg

1/2 tsp vanilla

2 c flour

1/2 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

1 c chocolate chips

Add all the ingredients to a large bowl except the chocolate chip. Mix well. Then add the chips.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
012.JPG
I like to scoop the cookies using a 1 inch cookie scoop. Cook up the amount you need and then freeze the rest of the cookie dough. Freezing the dough in small scoops allows you to make as many cookies you need at the time.
013.JPG

Comments